EPV companies at the Made in France
On 9th and 10th April 2014, Living Heritage Companies (EPV) from the fashion sector will be at the Made in France "Haute Façon" trade fair, taking place in Carreau du Temple in Paris. Visitors will be able to discover the know-how of these exceptional companies in a dedicated area and along an EPV circuit.
The Made in France "Haute Façon" Fair is for
high-end and luxury clothing and fashion accessory professionals and designers.
For its 12th edition, it groups a selection of around one hundred companies
with 100% French know-how: manufacturers, weavers, exceptional EPV companies
for luxury ready-to-wear fashion, accessories and jewellery.
Come and discover the Living Heritage Companies that will be attending:
- Arthus-Bertrand (Manufacturer of medals, insignia and decorations)
- Cécile Henri atelier (Artistic embroidery)
- Ets Crambes SA (Manufacturer of hats)
- Ets Eric Muzard (Transformation of horn, bone and precious wood)
- Guillaumond Créations (Manufacturer of scarves, shawls, ponchos, bonnets and gloves)
- Julien Faure (Manufacturer of ribbons and silk fabrics for fashion)
- Laulhère (Manufacturer of berets)
- Martineau (Medal engraving and embossing)
- Manufacture Gerbe ( Manufacturer of knitted footwear)
- Potencier broderies (Mechanical embroidery)
- Société Choletaise de Fabrication (Manufacturer of laces, galloons and ribbons)
- Ypac Sarl (Manufacturer of buttons, fashion accessories, door knobs and decorative porcelain items)
You can pre-register now: visitors can order their pass by clicking here.