The “Cabinet de Curiosités EPV” presented at French May in Hong Kong
From 29 May to 7 June 2014, EPVs (Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant – Living Heritage Companies) will exhibit their products at a “Cabinet de Curiosité EPV” at the IFC (International Finance Centre) in Hong Kong as part of French May. Decoration, arts of the table, gastronomy, fashion, jewellery... so many facets that are representative of French excellence.
EPV exhibition will be held as part of the French May cultural festival, which
was created 22 years ago by the French Consulate in Hong Kong and Macao and has successfully become the leading French festival
Visitors will be able to discover the following labelled businesses at this "Cabinet de Curiosités”:
- Société Nouvelle Janvier Gruson Prat (engraving, stamping, metal buttons)
- Dentelle Sophie Hallette (Creation and production of laces, tulles, bobbin laces, embroidery and guipures)
- Chaudrolux Sarl (Boilermaking, ornamental brassware, tin casting)
- Manufacture Jean Rousseau (Production of wristwatch bands and small leather goods)
- Manufacture Gerbe (Production of mesh footwear)
- Ets JL Coquet (Porcelain production)
- Pictorial Service - PICTO (Traditional photo enlargement , touch-up and image creation)
- Hôtel du Palais de Biarritz (Hotels and similar accommodation)
- Waskoll (Production of jewellery and the gemstone trade)
- Champagne Bollinger (Production and sale of Champagne wines)
- Caviar Petrossian (Production and sale of caviar and gourmet foods).
An inaugural evening will be organised on 29 May on the premises of the exhibition at the IFC, one of the most luxurious and most visited shopping centres in Hong Kong.
A programme of meetings with buyers, distributors, importers, opinion leaders and agents will be organised for each participating EPV.
This event is organised by the ISM and Ubifrance, with support from the DGCIS.
Discover the French May programme here!