From 23 to 26 February 2017, the EPV will exhibit at the Art&Décoration Fair
The EPV label has teamed up with the 2nd Art&Décoration Fair to be held at the Grande Halle de la Villette in Paris from 23 to 26 February 2017. This home decoration fair is open to the public for all their home decor needs, and is an opportunity for the magazine to bring together under one roof the expertise, brands and trades behind its success. Houses awarded the EPV label will also be there to showcase their expertise.
Art&Décoration, the leading, premium, women’s home decor magazine, will introduce a fresh look to its fair this year with the inclusion of around ten companies awarded the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage Company) label.
- Céramiques du Beaujolais, manufacturer of terracotta tiles
- David Dalichoux, manufacturer of cement mosaic tiles; installation and restoration of mosaics, Venetian terrazzo floors and marble and cobalt glass mosaics
- Jandri, manufacturer of leather and/or fabric sofas and armchairs
- La Maison du Vitrail, creation and restoration of stained-glass windows
- THG Paris, manufacturer of bathroom fittings and accessories
- Toiles de Mayenne, upholstery manufacturer
Grande Halle de la Villette
From Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 February 2017, from 10 am to 7 pm