8-11 February 2018: EPV label a partner of Salon Art&Déco
The EPV label is a partner of Salon Art&Déco, whose third edition will take place at the Grande Halle de La Villette, in Paris, from 8 to 11 February 2018. This interior-design show open to the general public attracts thousands of visitors every year, and is an opportunity for Art&Décoration magazine to bring together, under one roof, the skills, brands and trades that are behind its success. A number of EPV-labelled firms will present their expertise at the event.
Organised by Art&Décoration, France’s leading high-end women’s home-decorating magazine, this year’s event will showcase a dozen Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant-labelled companies.
- Atelier Nicolas Bonnet, stone cutters and sculptors
- Canapés Duvivier, makers of leather sofas
- Céramiques du Beaujolais, makers of terracotta floor tiles
- David Dalichoux, makers of cement mosaic floor tiles, makers and restorers of Venetian and terrazzo mosaics and floors, and marble and smalti mosaics
- Farol, knifemakers
- Jandri, makers of leather and/or fabric sofas and armchairs
- La Maison du Vitrail, creators and restorers of stained-glass windows
- THG Paris, makers of bathroom fittings and accessories
- Toiles de Mayenne, makers of furnishing fabrics
Practical information and bookings:
Grande Halle de la Villette
Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 February 2018, 10 am to 7 pm