12 February 2019: take part in the forthcoming Bercy Economic Café dedicated to the EPV label!
"Innovation, key to the success of the development of Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant? Industry and gastronomy: innovative sectors at the heart of SMEs/SMIs with excellent know-how." These themes will be at the heart of discussions on 12 February 2019 at the next "Café économique de Bercy." Open to all, this café-debate is organised in collaboration with the Institut Supérieur des Métiers (ISM), which manages the EPV label on behalf of the State, in connection with the Direction Générale des Entreprises (DGE).
Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (EPV), labelled companies, holders of exceptional expertise and initiators of innovative solutions in the industrial field and in the world of gastronomy, will present their activity, explain their development strategy and discuss their approach to innovation and their prospects for export.
- Agnès Jullian, CEO of Technilum, designer and manufacturer of street lighting,
- Yves Noirot, General Manager Fonderies de Sougland, cast iron and steel foundry with rare expertise in casting parts for industry.
Testimonials of EPV labelled companies in gastronomy
- Laure Pierrisnard, General Manager of Confiserie du Roy René
Representing the government
- Alexis Govciyan, Director of Institut Supérieur des Métiers (ISM), organization responsible for piloting business development support schemes (including the Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant label),
- Friday 12 February 2019 from 9.30 am to 11.30 am
- Café Fluctuat Nec Mergitur, 18 place de la République, Paris
- Open to all (pre-registration required, limited spaces available).